The reaction to our Grand arts adventure has been overwhelmingly positive. If you enjoy sharing your time and talent in a fun and creative atmosphere, join our team!
Are you or someone you know interested in working with us?
We are currently seeking:
- Artist in Residence
- Graphic Artist
- Marketing Communications Intern
- Transportation Vehicle & Driver
- Grant Writer
- Sponsors & Business Partners
For more information about any of these rewarding opportunities, please contact Naomi Russell at email@example.com.
For more information about how you can make a tax deductible donation to the Barn Quilt Project, contact Naomi Russell at 612-221-8052.
Marketing Communications Internship Opportunity
About the Position
The role of the marketing communications intern is to improve the marketing and web experience of the community arts project.
- Work with the Project Manager to build and execute a strategic marketing plan
- Create original content for the webpage
- Expand our outreach with a social media campaign through Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Historical Reference – Meet with local barn owners to conduct interviews in order to highlight their family history and personalized experience with the Barn Quilt project
- Attend monthly board meetings and offer constructive input on how to improve the viewers’ experience
- Meet with the Waconia Chamber of Commerce representatives to determine the best way to promote Agritourism throughout Carver County
- College student of junior or senior standing majoring in marketing, communications, journalism, or public relations
- Passionate about the arts and working in a creative team setting
- Previous experience in web development and marketing communications/ public relations
Applicants are requested to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org describing how they meet the specific requirements of the position.